Good & Evil Bar
Is the finest chocolate naturally good or pure evil? Discern for yourself and tempt a taste. This is not just a chocolate bar. This is a journey that starts with the rarest and finest cacao beans being grown today. Master Chocolatier Christopher Curtin, using some of the world's oldest working chocolate machinery, has released the inherent flavors of the Peruvian Pure Nacional beans. Anthony Bourdain and Eric Ripert, along for the adventure, have added that extra ”Good & Evil."
Our Good & Evil Bar is Gluten Free and Vegan.
Can be found at the following locations:
- Di Bruno Brothers, Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia, PA
- Di Bruno Brothers, Ardmore, PA
- Di Bruno Brothers, The Franklin, Philadelphia, PA
- Dean & Deluca (SOHO) – New York
- Dean & Deluca (Madison) – New York
- Dean & Deluca (Georgetown) – Washington, D.C.
- Dean & Deluca (St. Helena) – California
- The Meadow – New York
- The Meadow – Portland
- La Boite – New York
- Mon Aimee Chocolat, Pittsburgh, PA
- Talula's Table, Kenneth Square, PA
- Talula's Daily, Philadelphia, PA
- PA General Store Reading Terminal Market, Philadephia, PA
- Publican Quality Meats, Chicago, IL
- Petit Gourmand, Philadelphia, PA
Peruvian Tasting Pack 12pc Peruvian box with Good & Evil Bar